Friday 18 February 2011

Hello Stranger

Oops, there I go not posting for over a week! On the plus side, I have something wonderful to share. A photo, of one of my favourite artists as a teen, Salvador Dali.
You think you're crazy taking your bunny for a walk? It's not an anteater is it?!




This is how you become infamous. Not just because you paint. Because you become someone different from everyone else. Even if people think you're crazy. (I prefer the term eccentric).

My leg still hasn't quite healed sufficiently to warrant a photo of the new tattoo, but it'll come soon. Now I just want it finished..

And now for a rather great little song by the rather great Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero.

Music which makes me want to dress up and wear something not quite outragerous but certainly not dull, and arguably inappropriate for a supermarket trip, is definitely A Good Thing.
Get inspired and get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! Please leave cookies! And a comment...